We're In The Game
We're committed to our community. Our company officers and employees participate on charitable boards, staff community events, and support our company philanthropy. By engaging with the greater sports community through charitable involvement, Success Promotions supports meaningful initiatives that contribute to the greater good.
Major League Baseball
Our primary corporate sponsorship is to the MLB Community Fund. Their Baseball Tomorrow Fund (BTF) is a joint initiative between Major League Baseball (MLB) and the Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA.) The fund awards grants to organizations involved in the operation of youth baseball and softball programs and facilities.
The mission of the BTF is to promote and enhance the growth of youth participation in baseball and softball throughout the world. BTF funds programs, fields, coaches training and uniforms, equipment and other selected program expenses. In addition, BTF provides educational support to grant recipients and applicants, to help organizations become self-sufficient and effective.
Generally, grant funds are awarded for capital expenditures to benefit youth baseball and softball programs and facilities including, but not limited to:
- Baseball/softball equipment and uniforms (jerseys, pants, caps, visors, cleats only)
- Basic baseball/softball field renovations and construction (e.g. infield mix, sod/seeding, bases, dugouts, fencing, field lighting, irrigation system, laser grading, bleachers, etc.)
- Coaches' training materials
We are proud to be participating in this program through the work of the St. Louis Cardinals, Milwaukee Brewers, LA Dodgers and the Cincinnati Reds.
We also provide support to the MLB Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI) Program by providing youth jerseys to the sponsored youth Little League teams for the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Oakland Athletics.
Other Charitable Organizations
Closer to home, we support the Children’s Cancer Society, and Project Wake-Up
We are a proud member of the St. Louis Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Making a Difference with MLB
Our team here at the shop partners with Major League Baseball to help return baseball to inner cities through the RBI program.
This special youth outreach program is designed to:
- Increase participation and interest in baseball and softball among underserved youth
- Encourage academic participation and achievement
- Increase number of talented athletes prepared to play in college and minor leagues
- Promote greater inclusion of minorities into the mainstream of the game
- Teach the value of teamwork